ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Professional cleaning of seats...?

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
My Fabia SDi is soon to be up for sale, sadly the seats need really good clean due to marking VERY easily. It's a terrible interior for showing dirt/stains/marks!

I've tried cleaning the seats myself with not much avail. I'm in Essex between Colchester and Chelmsford. I'm looking to get them cleaned via by somebody who can do a proper job but doesn't charge to much.

Any ideas?

Thanks.:)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just google valeters in your area.

I used to charge £20 for a seat shampoo. The process doesn't take long but the seats will be damp for a while after.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Some car wash places will have a mini vax like device to wet clean a seat...plus, they should have products to do job properly (if they are decent!)

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
My Fabia SDi is soon to be up for sale, sadly the seats need really good clean due to marking VERY easily. It's a terrible interior for showing dirt/stains/marks!

I've tried cleaning the seats myself with not much avail. I'm in Essex between Colchester and Chelmsford. I'm looking to get them cleaned via by somebody who can do a proper job but doesn't charge to much.

Any ideas?

Thanks.:)

Hi fella I am able to do this for you, If your interested give me a pm mate!

Chris
DetailMe