ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project 76 ball ....Love or hate (56k noooooooooooo)

Factory01.jpg

Factory03.jpg

Factory04.jpg

Factory06.jpg

Factory14.jpg

Factory05.jpg

Factory09.jpg

Factory11.jpg

Factory16.jpg

Pictures by Winston & Loobie_lou (see if you an spot lou's kid lol)

The car is no way near as mint as the pics make out, I have high res pics if anyone wants to inspect my rust :p .....not that bad just don't want another stoning like FCS last year lol

Cheers
Winston

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
hmm, not sure myself. But i think you have to be a mk1 person to appreciate it properly.

RS Megane DCi 175
I like it mate - sure is low.
The only thing I'm not sure about is the wheels.
I prefered your polished willy wheels or the bin lids!

Chocolate Bar™
i have to say that looks spot on, absolutly mint! gotta be one of my fav mark 1's :approve: btw love the wheels, are they ATS cups? certainly look very similar if not

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
i think it looks mint with them wheels winston lad, loving euro.

how much is it lowered by? and what set up m8?

Mattig SSF steels 7x13 ET23

Lowered on williams JR coilovers ....about 70mm, cracked my sump within the first week lol

The wheels are deffo love or hate

cheers for the feedback
Winston

1998 BMW e46 323i
i like it, but it's a bit low aint it? My old scirroco was low and i spent the whole time driving in fear of pot holes, uneven road surfaces on bends and speed bumps, not good

looks good, what other plans have you got for it?
why 76 ball lol?
what happened with the stoning at fcs? surely not about your old car as that was mint!

1.8 Civic EX
looks the dogs mate!

Feel sorry for the kid in the back tho, she (I hope, can't realy tell from the pics) is in quite a few pics.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
i like it, even with those wheels i think it suits it makes it kinda unsuspecting bit low though isnt it?

The black car was rusty and abused ...did look mint but body wasn't up to show standard, which from the pictures people thought it was, which made some people b**ch after FCS....still a beast and is greatly missed R.I.P

Car will be going lower at the rear mat ;)

I cracked the sump within the first week and catch the subframe lots!!!! lol

cheers once again ...;)

Winston

LY 200
Im a hater im afraid but only cause of the wheels....They look like they've just left the scrappy after being there for a good few years. Lol

Stick it on Ronals ;)

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
i think wheels look really good, perfect match for car and just set it off nicely :D