ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Black Thread

80MPG BEEZA
yea fred its on a 182 mani with a k-tec 182 mani to 172 decat pipe i could probably cut the sytem down and pull it back an inch but just havent got the spare time so many other things to do!

80MPG BEEZA
just a wee bit of progress been to busy to come on here never mind do any work on my car to busy trying to go self employed by the end of the year :)

anyways an update to the doors just need to source some winders now

DSCF0165.jpg

carbon cards
official cup racer handle durrounds
carbon handles

DSCF0166.jpg

rear carbon cards
rear strut brace i still owe mark for :)

tiz all

Black Gold Trophy
looks cool, although the wheels look slightly too small and looks like they are too far in, maybe a smaller offset?

80MPG BEEZA
theduckeatspork- their actually roofing screws their self taping screws with a bolt end and a washer with a foam ring on so the tighten up nicely and dont damage the card otherwise i may have got some orange one, could always take them down the anodiser's if i wanted as my dad gets a discount

cheers guys for the comments :)

Turbo Beige
theduckeatspork- their actually roofing screws their self taping screws with a bolt end and a washer with a foam ring on so the tighten up nicely and dont damage the card otherwise i may have got some orange one, could always take them down the anodiser's if i wanted as my dad gets a discount

cheers guys for the comments :)

Much neater job with rivnuts and alloy bolts though.

DSCF1971.jpg

DSCF1974.jpg

J9HHY

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Silver Cup
Where you guys get your door cards from, or where did they originate from? Want a set of 4. Did you have to drill the holes too fit? Also how about the electric windows? Links would be cool!