ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Black Thread

80MPG BEEZA
todays new is a present from andrew came rest should come in a few weeks
13 row cooler with braided hoses should go hand in hand with my ceramic manifold :)

Picture.jpg

and a happy 23rd birthday to me now i'm off out to get wrecked :)

80MPG BEEZA
love this car, looked amazing at fcs last year, the seats are totally different from any other clio. Wats the visability in them like btw? looked akward seeing through your drivers windows etc.

their awkward for reversing being strapped in you cant twist round but some people are quite suprised how well i can manouvere the car

80MPG BEEZA
yozzasport RACE exhaust has arrived :)

will be fitting later as i still have a chair to install down at the studio
watch out as i'll post up some pics maybe a video later :)

172 A Cupwork Orange™
nice, no doubt i'll hear you go past my mothers when im there lol bet its gonna be loud :approve:

80MPG BEEZA
Right just fitted the exhaust a few hours ago thought i was going to have a mare undoing the bolt near the cat i was suprised how easy they slackened off :)

the weight difference between the yozza race system and the magnex was unreal strugling to lift the magnex while i could happily hold the yozza up while i tightened it in place, managed to fit it first time with no leaks :)

030108_145312.jpg

going to have to do a vid next week sometime, i was a little doubtful on how loud this was going to be due to the size of the can but let me tell you this thing is
LOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDD
(that outa emphasise it)
well pleased to say the least the sound is unreal more of a monster now :)

thanks yoz!

172 A Cupwork Orange™
must admit i'm lovin the tail pipe, next time im in aycliffe no doubt i'll hear you before i see you :D

VRS
is it just the angle that makes it look like its sticking out loads?

after seeing and hearing middos im sure this is another classic yozza system :D

80MPG BEEZA
is it just the angle that makes it look like its sticking out loads?

after seeing and hearing middos im sure this is another classic yozza system :D

it does stick out quite abit remember this is the RACE system which is underslung not the cut into bumper exhaust same as what DAVETURBO used to have if you remember his.

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
do the decent thing and give batman the rights to project black

that site is pants

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Acording to that site the guy who owns it is 15, so i take it Craigie-B15 aint passed his test yet, wish i had a car at 15 ;)

anyway back on topic,

Batman go do a vid of the beast instead of just sitting about lurking on here :rasp:

80MPG BEEZA
Acording to that site the guy who owns it is 15, so i take it Craigie-B15 aint passed his test yet, wish i had a car at 15 ;)

anyway back on topic,

Batman go do a vid of the beast instead of just sitting about lurking on here :rasp:

lol i will i will got coilovers coming and brake ducts so the should be on next sunday i'll go out and try and get a quick vid :)

172 A Cupwork Orange™

anyway back on topic,

lol i will i will got coilovers coming and brake ducts so the should be on next sunday i'll go out and try and get a quick vid :)

jesus man, how much do you earn lol

'91 Clio RT =D

when i made that account i was 15, im 16 now.

project fell flat at the minute, until ive done my college degree anyway :)

80MPG BEEZA

jesus man, how much do you earn lol

enough to know i'm not swamped in debts and finances,have a good credit report,have money to save a little,buy my conviences and eat out once every couple of weeks

i do work 2 jobs atm though work for schott screenprinter wage is only around 22k and work at the tattoo studio - wage is undisclosed, hoping to get into the studio full time this year so i may have to cut back for a while till i can build the work load up, buying the business of my boss (i'm his apprentice) making it into studio/self contained flat total overhaul going to be around 200k but i have home/work so no need to travel - makes track car easier, hence i run up a bit of debt pay it off run some more up pay it off. My credit scores crazy goes right down then right back up, if i clock up the amount i've borrowed and paid back since i was 18 its more then i've earnt. Really just making a good history so when i come to get morgage for a house and a business purchase i dont have any problems, working 2 jobs isnt good though at all :( plus building a car and doing other things!
no wonder i have a few grey hairs at just turning 23 :cool:

clio 172 sport, zxr6
bet that is load kidda my magnex is load enough on the motorway is that loader?

80MPG BEEZA
bet that is load kidda my magnex is load enough on the motorway is that loader?
i wouldnt say its loads louder its just a whole different sound from it, it grumbles and pops and it quite raspy, look on peoples faces when you fly pass them is priceless. When under full throttle it makes a more "powerfull" sound,
wait till we get it on the RR we'll see how loud it is :) much much lighter though

80MPG BEEZA
lol just need it mapping to try and smooth the power out a little and sort the top end out seem to hit a brick wall when i get to 120mph it will do more easy revs arent even that high just seems to fly to 120 then stop for a pause before the final stretch, plus when its been spanked round goes lumpy on low revs and wants to launch off at slightest touch of the throttle like it wants to go fast again lmao

RB 182
yeah you need that bit extra over 120mph as then the police wont be able to catch you. Have you seen the thread Vern has started about the rolling road session

80MPG BEEZA
yeah you need that bit extra over 120mph as then the police wont be able to catch you. Have you seen the thread Vern has started about the rolling road session

aii i may do it i'm having it rr'd when i go to get it mapped at rstuning but will be fun to see if it makes more then the 182's :)

RB 182

aii i may do it i'm having it rr'd when i go to get it mapped at rstuning but will be fun to see if it makes more then the 182's :)

its will prob be the same as a 182 standard so when mapped i imagine it will be more

Last edited:
  80MPG BEEZA
isit worth fitting an oil cooler?

it's their to maintain a good oil temp when flying around but apparently oil tempts can get a little on the high side when doing motorway driving so an oil cooler is a great mod, but of a dodgy job to fit though with the engine bay being so cramped!

just did mine yesterday and hands are cut to bits and i've done something to my thumb, pics will follow through the week

80MPG BEEZA
just fitted my H&R's at the weekend already had to adjust the once i just slammed it and it wasnt even an inch off the floor (before it has even settled) so i brought it up 20mm to try and give the splitter some sort of chance, oil cooler now fitted and brake ducts have been mounted in :) just need some better pics, who knows whats next on the plan...
031708_161215.jpg