ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Winstonising a Renault 5 GT Turbo

You are surely not still running a bleed valve with that now, are you?

Get an AVC-R or the like, will hold boost higher up the rev range, whereas you won't be getting 1 bar high up.

Bleed valves tempo till i can get an uprated actuator... im having trouble as the he rod needs to have a bend in it to all line up

Got more goodies waiting at my folks to fit :)

Ive been told the exhaust might be illegal :eek: ;)

Few shite pics.... got a full free 2 weeks to tidy it up for fcs, as its looking rather ratty lol

PICT4147.jpg

PICT4143.jpg

pic for jord ;)

PICT4144.jpg

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
like the bean can...thats a nice touch.

did you cut the bumper like that? tbh you could have done a better job...sorry

i am guessing the old wheels are going back on? what bucket is that? sorry for all the questions.

as for the legallity of the exhaust, not sure, my mates starlet runs it exactly like that and he was fine on the road

Old wheels aint going no where don't worry

Bumper will be repaired.... just got bigger fish to fry before fcs

The wheels are from a guy called Paul... had them on a White featured GTT? There not cup steels tho... only ET36 :(

RTOC working again yet?

More updates tomorrow night, theres also a new actuator on the way, so all coming together nicely :)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I'm glad you're giving it love and not turning it into a 'rat' :)

Old wheels aint going no where don't worry

Bumper will be repaired.... just got bigger fish to fry before fcs

The wheels are from a guy called Paul... had them on a White featured GTT? There not cup steels tho... only ET36 :(

RTOC working again yet?

More updates tomorrow night, theres also a new actuator on the way, so all coming together nicely :)

hmmm interesteing pal......james who had my steels had a high spec weight 5 that was featured a few times:)

maybe someone else got on the green steels band wagon

eaither way pal....5 is looking ace, like you say coming on well:)

A Euro'd one...
Ive always had a soft spot for the 5 and yours looks great, loving the exhaust. Is it beneficial to performance being located there?