ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS help 172 rims

V6
alrite peeps just quik one, could sumone do photoshop on my 172 wheels in Black or anthracite. im either thinking of refurbing them or selling them and putting 17s bk on. Cheers ross :)

cliomeet2006124.gif

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j13/Night-Riders/calendar photoshoot/DSCF2393.jpg

1.6 16v
They both look MINT. I cant decide between them both TBH.

I would possibly go with the anthracite with the front renault diamond anthracite too! :)

Thats a hard one tho! :)

Black Pearl Dynamique
I think the anthracite ones look mint to be honest mate. Haven't seen a Clio with those 172 rims in anthracite as of yet. I'd go for it!

mini cooper (RIP 172)
that looks good to me! how would you do that then? and how much would it cost?

you've got me thinkin

ST
Cheers matey....that was my old car, my brother now owns it but i'm sorry to say its looks nothing like that now :(

V6
alrite peeps just quik one, could sumone do photoshop on my 172 wheels in Black or anthracite. im either thinking of refurbing them or selling them and putting 17s bk on. Cheers ross :)

cliomeet2006124.gif

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j13/Night-Riders/calendar photoshoot/DSCF2393.jpg

is they my old ones??? i want them back lololololololol

yep ur old ones with gd clean inside and out and reprayed the badges i have sum chrome badges for them now thou :)

ST
Was done 2 years ago by yours truly..

Picture088.jpg

Picture090.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Picture087.jpg

Love it, If only i had the money i would use them rims for my winter wheels rather than my 15's! :)

I hope your brother has not destroyed it that much!

Well its not lowered anymore, its not got those wheels on anymore, the paint looks as if its been washed with a gritty old sponge....the list goes on mate but hey its not my car anymore...

Alan.