ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS4 Killzone Shadow Fall Official Thread

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
[video=youtube_share;Pozzt4jJcMQ]http://youtu.be/Pozzt4jJcMQ[/video]

just ordered it, more I watch it more I need to play it. Never played Killzone before, hope it's good like.

Have to get a SWET clan sorted out for it too :p. Let the good times roll.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Looks fockin mint! Look forward to playing it over the weekend.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be getting this too. First and probably only game for a while too.

Hope its as good as KZ2 (and much better than KZ3) which it should be after reading up on it.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Does look good like. Seems to have a good variety of weapons to choose from, also by looking at the video it has Noob Tubes, think we know who will be happy on that one lol

Got this coming in my ps4 bundle Friday, never played kill zone so looking forward to seeing what the fuss is all about

Golf R32
Getting this with my bundle, hopefully Friday, heard loads of positive reviews about how good it looks, but the gameplay is supposedly lacking. I did have Killzone 2 but don't remember actually playing it that much as lost interest so hopefully this will fare better.

Supposedly new multiplayer maps when released will be free downloads rather than the usual COD style getting elite etc membership :)

A SHED!
There's a new map out on ps4 called "canyon" and its cracking. The whole mp is crap but this map is similar to kz2 maps. Shame developers messed with a perfectly good system that was kz2. I've found by changing my loadouts to classes in kz2 it improves the mp. So for eg renaming the loadouts to air.support, tactician with sp point, engineer with turret etc.

Fiesta ST-2
I tried to play this again after months away, won't work anymore. The update fails over and over again, downloaded it 3 times.