ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PSN?!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be happy to get a SWET on with you lot if it is on for Friday, towels on the ready

Jap Box
Something must be back up, just put in a game and it told me I needed to update to a later version to play it and to sign in, pressed OK and now its downloading the update data, very slowly though which could either be my internet or the PSN

Arctic Blue 182ff
Something must be back up, just put in a game and it told me I needed to update to a later version to play it and to sign in, pressed OK and now its downloading the update data, very slowly though which could either be my internet or the PSN

Are you 100% definitely signed in to the PSN?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
You won't be signed into PSN.

I updated FONV yesterday. Game updates appear to be still working - guessing it's not done through PSN

Clio 1.2 16v
SWET started when I used to say to the lads on cod that I was "sweating in out" everyone found it funny so I changed my clan tag to SWET and it stuck

Cool story bro and all that

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
if it's not on next week, i'll pop out with my new camera for the day or 2

Listerine & Poledo
With PSN down, is this why now my purchased PSN cvopies of Marvel V capcom, Tekken 5 et al are not working?

Ph1 172
The first Goldeneye on the N64 would be a cool free game :rasp: made even more fun if you could play online :evil:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
From 10th May - The last update...

I know you all want to know exactly when the services will be restored. At this time, I can’t give you an exact date, as it will likely be at least a few more days. We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work through this process

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/

Evo 8 MR
Does anyone think there will be any visual differences once it's back online, or is it likely to be exactly the same with the only changes to everything behind the scenes?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Does anyone think there will be any visual differences once it's back online, or is it likely to be exactly the same with the only changes to everything behind the scenes?

Doubt it, only this time hopefully George Rag-Head from Nairobi isnt buying 57 iPhones and flatscreen televisions for his village with your credit card.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Nah im getting pretty bored now and whatching elpresador vids isnt helping matters

I love Lamp
Me and mate completed co-op Portal 2 now so back to bored :(.

Tried doing FIFA as goalkeeper and that was just a fail

This really can't be doing Sony much good, I am not talking about the obvious peeved state of the worlds gamers, but games companies can't sell DLC via the PSN and probably won't be able to once its up and running EVER again as no person will trust them with their credit card details and those PSN cards are too much hassle and too high amounts (£20/£50) for most people to stomach when they simply want to buy a map pack.

So much so it has to affect the way game developers view the Sony online model, after all if you can't play on-line what's the point of developing for PS3 !

Listerine & Poledo
Free copy of Shenmue?

Dreamcast was the bomb, no other console has done scrolling shoot-em-ups like it since

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Wouldnt mind Cannon Fodder for free :eek:

Doubt you can even get that on a PS....

Fiesta ST
When it does come back online, will you be happy to store your CC details with them again? or buy anything off PSN?