ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PSN?!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
After all this time of them telling us how thorough there being it better f**king work right when they finally switch it on. All the updates around the world happening at the same time isn't gonna fair to well IMO. Look at when the map packs come out ya can't even add money to your account.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
And you all get the DLC about twelve months after everyone else.

It's a joke TBH, especially for a company as huge as Sony.

Evo 8 MR
And you all get the DLC about twelve months after everyone else.

It's a joke TBH, especially for a company as huge as Sony.

Get what you pay for Chris.

If it wasn't for the endless hours I've put into my virtual pro on FIFA I'd have probably got an xbox by now, I might consider it come September time though.

Then just use the PS3 for the exclusives.

I'd rather pay for a superior service than not pay for a poor one.

Ignoring the initial problems, telling people it's going to be back up within a certain time and not meeting it is stupid. Even if they said 'we expect' 'hopefully' 'probably' etc etc people still take it was 100% fact. They shouldn't have given a figure. Just stick to 'soon'.

Ignoring the initial problems, telling people it's going to be back up within a certain time and not meeting it is stupid. Even if they said 'we expect' 'hopefully' 'probably' etc etc people still take it was 100% fact. They shouldn't have given a figure. Just stick to 'soon'.

No matter what they did the fan base would be moaning at them. It really is a no win situation for them.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Does anyone know if that Gamestation offer is still on? Swap the Ps3 for the Xbox free of charge?

Might go and look for my playstation box.

After it being down this long, i've come to the conclusion that i'd rather pay if thats what it takes to get online.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
In all honesty it is'nt bothering me, its back on when its back on. Hardly the end of the world.

imo opinion you have a problem if you want to swap your console for another variety just because of this

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i do miss a bit of mw2 but overall not missed it big time... Been quite nice weather and been cracking on with stuff round the house.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Just think of it as a welcome break. Everyone will be up for it when it comes back on. Been playing zombies instead to keep my eye in. Lol

Mk2 ph1 clio
I've been playing the new zombies on the peasent box just cause i love zombies... and getting a headstart on kev and alymac! haha

Tbh ive never been out with my camera this much for ages, all my kits just been going to waste! .. Not anymore!

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
lol @ mods removing posts, that was actually a civil conversation on the differences not an argument on which is better.

At least move mine above as its useless now.

I don't care that its down in all honesty, the only time I missed it was when I fancied watching something on LoveFilm the other day; I hardly ever play on it these days.

The amount of people getting rid of ps3s in a stroppy huff and getting 360s over this is stupid.

and the amount of people cancelling LoveFilm subscriptions because they can't stream movies on the ps3 at the moment, are, infact, utter morons.

I had a look at couple of xbox deals today, going to see what trade in deals on offer during week when out for lunch in glasgow and see how much i can get for the ps3 games i have, not going to bother with black ops on xbox, just going for mw2 and buy the map packs, seems to be a few deals on xbox live membership.

Spoke with sony customer services earlier as want my details totally removed from their records, when psn back up to email them and ask them to purge details from system.

Geordie, i take it i can use the trittons on xbox?

I cant believe people are swapping thier PS3's for 360's. :slap:

PSN being down hasnt even bothered me.

You people that are swapping need to get out more.

Clio 1.2 16v
I had a look at couple of xbox deals today, going to see what trade in deals on offer during week when out for lunch in glasgow and see how much i can get for the ps3 games i have, not going to bother with black ops on xbox, just going for mw2 and buy the map packs, seems to be a few deals on xbox live membership.

Spoke with sony customer services earlier as want my details totally removed from their records, when psn back up to email them and ask them to purge details from system.

Geordie, i take it i can use the trittons on xbox?

Ride it out Ally, it'l be worth it! i considered it but i couldnt imagine playing COD without you lot :eek:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aly just wait it out as dredz said, it wont be the same you'll miss us big time

Honda. Tesla Someday
Friend of mine (same as the one whos account got hacked) has just traded for an Xbox 360! - His words not mine:- "Why didnt I do this before, this is f*cking insane!!!"

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol @ mods removing posts, that was actually a civil conversation on the differences not an argument on which is better.

At least move mine above as its useless now.

Shut up.

That's how it starts, then you get some cheb end wading in with the usual tripe. Nip it in the bud.

This is a thread for PSN updates. Deal wid it.

A few angling for infraction points up in here.

Just listen to what Chris is saying, comparisons between the two or moaning about people switching etc no matter how "civil" are simply a less blatant way of attempting to voice your opinion on the debate. We've all been told on several occasions that's not going to fly in here so take note.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Pretty much. I've cleaned this sh*t out of this thread four times now.

We need a PSN thread for updates.

Thanks.

Clio 1.2 16v
for everyone else who is opening this page excited that there has been an update, the psn is still down and no further updates are available

Clio 1.2 16v
last thing they said was that the breach was more worse than first anticipated and that they wouldn't be able to get it back up this weekend

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Ah well, as much as its a pain in the arse its not enough to make me want to get an Xbox. Ive always been on PS so dont really know anything else...!

Can't remember where I read it, but apparently when it comes back online - ps3 users will get choice of one of five retail games to choose from for freebies, psp owners get two.

And allegedly 30 day trials of PSN+ & Qriocity where available.

u iz welkumz.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Im not actually missing playing online at all tbh! As said earlier its given me the kick up the backside i needed to get out with the camera but... im still looking at the PSN blog.

There was a message earlier today saying sorry etc etc and that it would be a while before its back up so god knows how long now!

Two 0 Shitx
bought the map packs before it went down but would take something stupid like a day just to dl 1! 50kb/s, fml. No doubt i won't be able to take advantage of any freebies because of it aswell.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Im not actually missing playing online at all tbh! As said earlier its given me the kick up the backside i needed to get out with the camera but... im still looking at the PSN blog.

There was a message earlier today saying sorry etc etc and that it would be a while before its back up so god knows how long now!

Agreed, stops me sitting in front of the goggle box for hours on end. I have actually got round to start doing bits to the Clio that I have been meaning to do for months

Evo 8 MR
Can't remember where I read it, but apparently when it comes back online - ps3 users will get choice of one of five retail games to choose from for freebies, psp owners get two.

u iz welkumz.

That's the thing though, none of that tripe interests me, I just want to play pro clubs on fifa with friends.

I'm not a hardcore gamer by any means but it is rather annoying not being able to even play a quick couple of games before heading out etc.

I can understand why a lot of people have jumped ship because this is the final nail in the coffin for sony. It just seems a never ending process of them failing tbh.

Astra SRI/ Hornet

u iz welkumz.

its actually 2 out of 5 games for ps3 ; ).