ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PSN?!

Fiesta ST-2
Some rumours saying 30/5 is the date now lol! But there's been a lot of crap said like the whole sony had outdated security which was proven untrue.

Retail games as in sending people the actual boxes/discs? That's pretty good of them if true and will cost them a s**t load more than a download.

Expect to see your local Game/Gamestation full of those games within a week! Lol.

Weeman sucks ****
I'd like to get back on to download the second half of the first black ops map pack!

So, will it be a free copy of motorstorm?

Nothing at the mo :(
Can't belive its still down, oh well got black ops on xbox instead this weekend so psn loss there of map pack cash lol :p

Mk2 ph1 clio
Can't belive its still down, oh well got black ops on xbox instead this weekend so psn loss there of map pack cash lol :p

Not really, The map pack comes out on PSN at the start of June ;)

I have it on xbox too like lol just to get a head start on the people on PSN

Looked through twitter before and there has been nothing official said about a time of when it will be back up so... keep trying lol

Nothing at the mo :(
Not really, The map pack comes out on PSN at the start of June ;)

I have it on xbox too like lol just to get a head start on the people on PSN

Looked through twitter before and there has been nothing official said about a time of when it will be back up so... keep trying lol

Well the only game i got on my Ps3 is MW2 anyway only cause i play it with you lot lol, rest of my games are on xbox anyways

Honda. Tesla Someday
Kinda annoying how Sony knew about the security flaw even before all this happened:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/05/01/psn_service_restoration/

Sony admits that data for an additional 25 MILLION users is stolen:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/05/03/sony_hack_exposes_more_customers/

Anyone else think that this really is just taking the absolute p!ss now!?!?!??! I'm not a PSN user myself, but seriously, being unbiased and looking at the company, just as a company, this is really really bad!!!!!

I love Lamp
Hingsights a wonderful thing, they cocked up, they now have to fix it. Won't stop me using my ps3 or buying Sony products in the future. Yes it's bad but crying about it won't get it fixed any sooner so meh really, you seem more worried about it than us that have the problem lol

Honda. Tesla Someday
Hingsights a wonderful thing, they cocked up, they now have to fix it. Won't stop me using my ps3 or buying Sony products in the future. Yes it's bad but crying about it won't get it fixed any sooner so meh really, you seem more worried about it than us that have the problem lol

LOL! nah, I'm a bit of a geek. Geek being the key word, not 'nerd' lol! I just make a point of knowing everything I can about technology.

Sorry but I disagree. Customers have a right to be unhappy if they are not getting a service they expect.

I love Lamp
LOL! nah, I'm a bit of a geek. Geek being the key word, not 'nerd' lol! I just make a point of knowing everything I can about technology.

Thats ok then, I just thought it was going to turn into another trolling session today haha :)

Sorry but I disagree. Customers have a right to be unhappy if they are not getting a service they expect.

Yeah it was aimed at DeeKays post really, but yeah it is fine to be unhappy and I am unhappy about it but it's not the end of the world. For me once it is back up then I'm happy again and all is forgotten, as long as there isn't some guy spending millions on my credit card lol.

The "crying" I'm on about is the ones on playstation forums who are borderline suicidal about the problem not people who are just unhappy anyways

Mito Sportiva 135
Some people are addicted to online gaming though so sort of understand, when I was on Mw2 I NEEDEd to play every day...

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
Oh well. Xbox is getting more play lately. Nevermind. Gets me out the house too as it probably does other people!

Listerine & Poledo
All this dead-time just means more time to wander the wastelands, or unlocking stuff in Tekken 6.

Shame though, I need some new races on GT5 to start saving for a Polphony F1

I'm currently recovering from an op and lets just say its been a god send having the xbox too!

Even as a Sony fan myself it has to be said they have dropped the ball here and seem unable to pick it up again!

31st may date for full system up and running, they say online gaming up before then....to be honest dont believe a word that comes out of their mouths now

Clio 1.2 16v
still no official word from Sony, lots of speculation and panic about it not being back until the 31st, even though it says "full" restoration of PSN

edit, took ages for me to write that Aly has already put the same,

Got Portal 2 today to tide me over for a few days

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
at the minute i'm doing loads of overtime a few extra hours each night at my work so that's keeping me busy, i'm off for a week next week so see what happens eh.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Retail games as in sending people the actual boxes/discs? That's pretty good of them if true and will cost them a s**t load more than a download.

Expect to see your local Game/Gamestation full of those games within a week! Lol.

nah, just downloadable content.

Mk2 ph1 clio
They said FULL restoration of he network but they said in their last blog that certain services will resume shortly like the ability to play against others online.

172 cup TT
Is that on playstation 4 or is it going to be a 720 exclusive release game???.. it looks like real life! amazing

Jap Box
So basically its goin to take them over a month to fix this, a billon pound company which should have a massive massive amount of staff working on the problems currently and they expect it to be fixed at the end of May.

Sony really is a mockery of a company, ive had my PS3 since release day as ive always bought sony products as ive not got along with microsoft but to be honest theyve had problems the entire time and have taken far far too lng to sort out any of them

HOME was released and they overloaded their servers as they couldnt cope with the amount of users, surely they would have anticipated this happening before release.

They didnt configure the clocks correct for leapyear, meaning for 2 days PS3's couldnt be turned on as their dates were b****cks, their fix for this was to wait until the date changes to the real one.

I myself hardly use the PS3 but it is starting to bug me now, id like the occasional game online for about 30minutes 2 or 3 times a week when im very bored, which at current I am not able to do. Got an xbox coming tomorrow anyway with a heap of games that I traded a 1ltr bottle of vodka for so all will be good!

Evo 5 RS
lol ^ Guns are not all that accessible in American apparently, not as much as you probably think...

(yeah right, if that bell-end can get hold of a gold encrusted DE the whole world is fcuked)

Latest update....

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/

I know you all want to know exactly when the services will be restored. At this time, I can’t give you an exact date, as it will likely be at least a few more days. We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work through this process.

Now thats an update!!!

Clio 1.2 16v
still vague though, "likely to be at least a few more days" didnt they say that 2 weeks ago?

SWET on Friday matey!!!