ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Clean & Dynamique Spoiler...

FF RB 182
Gave the car a quick clean to get some pics with the Dynamique spoiler that we put on yesterday. Excuse the noise in the pictures, light was poor everywhere.

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg

DSC_0305.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

For the usual questions/comments now! It's already lowered, I can't afford new wheels, and bits need colour coding badly. :)

I thought pearl black would be a biatch to paint but I painted my spoiler and side strips and they look top notch.
You can get side badges that say 1.2 on them btw

FF RB 182
I thought pearl black would be a biatch to paint but I painted my spoiler and side strips and they look top notch.
You can get side badges that say 1.2 on them btw

I know, just haven't found any yet!

You can get them done and then just change the little oval bit!

Didn't realise they where interchangeable.

FF RB 182
My sidestrips have some big deep scratches in them anyway. I'd rather buy a full set, then they can be swapped over once colour coded.

FF RB 182
I ran mine without them for 2 days when I did them.
I wouldnt want to have to filler yours if I did them though.

There's no point, I doubt the filler would last long before cracking lol. I'll have to find some more :)

FF RB 182
just tried looking on the french ebay but no such luck. Not knowing french didn't help lol.

Will ring renault this week at some point but not sure they will stock stuff for a car 11years old.

You could get handy with a screw driver? Email that guy on ebay and make him an offer. Ive been looking for a 1.2 badge to put on for the sleeper look but this one came at the wrong time :(

FF RB 182
You could get handy with a screw driver? Email that guy on ebay and make him an offer. Ive been looking for a 1.2 badge to put on for the sleeper look but this one came at the wrong time :(

Yeah think might have to carry a screw driver round in my handbag from now on and be a bit sneaky sneaky!

Think will email him and see if he has another, its strange how he only selling one! Maybe he is handy with a screw driver himself?!

Do you have a spray gun or would be doing it with a rattle can if you did spray them for me?

He will only be selling one as ph1s come with a name on one side and the engine side on the other. My car has RXE on one side and 1.6 on the other.

Ive got a spray gun if needs be but Id rather use rattle cans because they are so much easier. I can get pics of my side strips and they were done using rattle cans. Its all about the prep tbh.

FF RB 182
How many of primer, pearl black and lacquer cans did you use to do your side strips? and where in West Yorkshire are you?

We colour coded my handles the other month.

I did this: 3 coats of primer, 2 coats of satin black and one coat of pearl black then put about 5 coats of lacquer on. I did this with 1 can of each paint. I was sparing with the pearl black as I was using it on a lot of stuff + undercoats can be w/e colour.

Im at bd249bd. It would probably be cheaper for you to send the side strips to me and me to send them back. EDIT: If your not comfortable doing this you can always drive up Ive nothing to hide.

FF RB 182
Didn't realise you were so far out. I'll have to weigh stuff up, not really got a lot of money to spend on anything at the moment.

The offer is always there. When you get 30 quid spare just drop me a pm and we can sort something. It would keep me busy :).