ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Mk2 Ph1 Bulbs Question...

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Car  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Am I right in saying the interior courtesy light, the map light, the side lights and the rear number plate lights are all 501 fitment? I'm thinking white LED replacements for the lot in the Vee is all - mainly cos I'm bored and browsing eBay right now heh :)

Dan
 
No you aint right!

Im 99% sure the interior is a festoon bulb, metal at both ends. Dunno about the map light and whilst I cant remember what the number plate light is I know its not a 501, only the sidelights are
 
My interior light and boot light are festoon. Number plate light is the same as the ph2 one. Not sure if it's the same in the vee.
 
Ok my interior light appears to be a 501 - deffo not a festoon. Weird :) The number plate light is just a small bulb - not sure what fitment that'll be.

Dan
 
Ive got a zenon number plate bulb you can have Dan got it in the group buy but i didnt like it,its there if you want it
 
Back
Top