ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Question, 3GS motherboard..

320d M Sport
... is dead on my mates phone. It's over 12 months old so no Apple warranty. He is with TMobile who have told him tough, buy a new phone. Do they not have to provide another phone for him?

ATM I think he's looking at £150 in Apple for a part ex, which isn't too bad but I 'm sure I've heard your network provider should help...Or did I imagine that?!

RS6 C7
I would list it on ebay as spares/ repairs then just buy a new one on ebay, probably on cost you £90 with the money you will get form the bust one.

AK

M240i
Could try and argue with T Mob of they've given him a contract that's over 12 months then the phone isn't fit for purpose.

320d M Sport
Yep two year contract (he's about 3/4 through), he's tried the "fit for purpose" line and they're not interested.

Phones only got a 12 month warranty so the network won't do s**t. The only team who might be able to help him out is customer relations (cust.rel@t-mobile.co.uk or the Customer Relations, T-Mobile, 6 Camberwell Way, Doxford Technology Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XN) but it's still fairly unlikely, one of the things they will say is that you were offered insurance that would cover it whilst it is outside of its warranty which it looks like you haven't got.