ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick question... (Camber shims)

Got a set of shims at home needing to be fitted

I have a very limited tool arsenal,
What is the easiest way of going about fitting them to a non sport..?

Was told I could do it without dismembering the drum, if so what head do I need to remove the nut? Its some strange star shaped thing, almost like a reverse torx Haha

Any help would be appreciated

LY FF182
Ooh, we had a non sport with drums in at work today and I had a look. Looks like you don't need to take the drum off and you need a E16 I would guess. Female torx socket. I think 16 but can't be certain.

so undo the 4 torx and pull the hub/drum off, then re fit with the shims between the axle and hub

Ooh, we had a non sport with drums in at work today and I had a look. Looks like you don't need to take the drum off and you need a E16 I would guess. Female torx socket. I think 16 but can't be certain.

so undo the 4 torx and pull the hub/drum off, then re fit with the shims between the axle and hub
Thanks man :)

Found out its a e12,but I'll give it a shot today :)