ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quite cool

MKIII 138
looks alreet, nice colours, ABT tuning type grill :D lower splitter and spoiler, lowered ride heigh on ultra light 14" wheels etc..

80mpg
bowdown.gif

no road tax (or £35 dependant on model)

insurance about £2

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIAL/car_page_content/36619.html

volkswagen_bluemothion_1_1.jpg

Last edited:
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
perhaps it would look ok on some small dished wheels with stretched tyres or some big wheels but as it is, gash.

Started a thread about this quite a few months ago.

Potentially tempted to buy it in a few years as I'll be commuting quite some miles in a year and this would cost me next to nothing to run.

What sort of MPG do they do then Tom?

Ronals are gash, never understand why people want to fit shiny dustbin lids to their cars.

I could stretch 46mpg out of my Cup easily whilst still hitting the go-pedal nice and hard when entering 60s etc, so I reckon I could get close to 80mpg in this bad boy.

Pretty easy really, keep a bit of distance from the car in front, have a good look at the junctions of upcoming roundabouts and plan your attack before you get there, ease off when traffic ahead looks as though it may be slowing down etc. On the average drive to work I usually brake less than a 1/3 the amount of the car in front.

Sure I loved to take it out for early morning blasts, but for the commute where you aren't really going to make up any significant time it was easy to keep it in the mid-40s.