ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R Sport Grp N Ecu whats your limit in 4th

I have a decat stainless stealth system, Itg Panel filter with uprated Caf and an R Sport Grp N Ecu (with rasied limit) and i hit 120 ish mph in 4th.

Is this about right for mods ?

I'm asking as i'm curious to what others are getting with same mods on there 172's.

ANYONE ?
 
my limiter is set at 7800 and i can hit 120 in 4th but i havent hit the limiter yet, so maybe a couple more mph but that matters bugger all
 
Dicki pulling 120 down the hill by stoney! lol think mine does about 90 in 4th ha!
 
@Ditz: I went to see Henk (fastchip) a few times and he can set different RPM-limits at different gears...not all gear though if I remember correctly. (only first-second-and rest of gears or something)
 
you sure? cant see how the rev limit changes in different gears?
no sensor on the box/gearstick to tell it what gear its in!

Definatley m8....couldn't understand it myself but would hit the limiter in third before 8k but not in 4th

Chris
 
Back
Top