ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R5 Gtt who owns this?

ITB BG 182
Right then who owns the car at the bottom then? just started to have an arguement with a blond bird (like talking to a wall) an she insists it belongs to her mate named jeff.
Now this is the guy who was at FCS07 in that center stand thingy, an im sure he was from stafford some where an only took it out once in a blue moon to car shows an that.
Some one shed some light on this please.

1846619825a4997285353lvp3.jpg

never spoke to him but he's in his forties with grey hair. Bit chav for me but well done none the less. Heres a couple i took at FCS 2005.

IMG_0155.gif

IMG_0154.gif

by the looks of the number plate I recognise this car frm my times as a member of the RTOC. from what I can remember yes he's an older chap, if anyone's a member of the RTOC look for 'jaffa'.

reet john, thats dick davolls r5gtt mate, hes from derby local to me...that car is not my cuppa tea but give the bloke his due the car is of a masive spec:)

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
LOL @ the owner being in his forties. Should grow up and leave it to his kids to destroy a great hot hatch.

K20 EG Hatch
Yep he was at least 40, i was speaking to him at a car show and I would guess maybe even in his 50's....

corsa ecoflex
nice bloke aswell i first saw it at the rtoc national day 06 and he said it has taken 15 years and nearly 60k to build...it is an awesome car but deffo not my cup of tea..its just to chavvy

RenaultSport 172.
Yep he was at least 40, i was speaking to him at a car show and I would guess maybe even in his 50's....

hes not the one with the perlescent vavler with the badboy bonnet on is he dan? was speaking to some guy about his valver at the petrol station the other week and he was on about his R5...

the only R5 i know around stafford/cannock is the one thats ALWAYS at four ashes with the airbrushing skulls on the side...only R5 that i was aware that went to shows...

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
The exhausts are 'awesome'. That car is just a waste of a 5 IMHO. And £60k? How is that even possible? Does it have a Porsche engine or something?

Dan

Renault 5 GT Turbo
Jaffa, is a top bloke,

Loves his car shows, attends every major event and is normal on a stand.

His 5 is utter mint, even tho modded is not my thing.

Fair play to the bloke for having a go and for keeping a 5 on the road... If you actually take the time to look around the car you will notice that everything is clean, all wiring is neatly installed, All gauges work and are top quality....

I saw this at BB a few years ago and it was super clean... and the dash is what struck me as taking some serious work.. not to my own taste but high quality I wasnt expecting it to have cost quite that much tho.. :D

R5 GTT
by the looks of the number plate I recognise this car frm my times as a member of the RTOC. from what I can remember yes he's an older chap, if anyone's a member of the RTOC look for 'jaffa'.

Jaffa's car is tungy matey and has been for some time