ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R56 Mini Works cleaning session

Tangoed Works
Gave my mates car a little once over this Sunday. Paintwork in good order, but we did a coat of Poorboys Black Hole glaze and a coat of Collinites 476.

Came out rather well and gave a bit more of a warm reflection to the paintwork. Bit of a shame he is putting it up for sale now though.

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1183-1.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

MINI Cooper S
I really like that. Big fan of mini's (obviously) and thats one of the nicest ive seen around. Wish i could afford the aero kit :(

Golf R
I ROB YOU - not the best choice of plates... i really rate the new Cooper S and that looks a good one, except for the white stripes!

Combo
Don't like the stripes or wheels in white tho, would look better silver IMO but overall its a nice example.

Is this an official works, with like 210bhp and LSD, or the one before which im not sure what that was called - just the works engine package wasn't it? That was like 197bhp?

Tangoed Works
the r56 are 208 - 211 bhp. airbox, exhaust and remap is all they change on these.

after market remaps have taken them to 260+ bhp!

the R53 shape that I have is 210 bhp.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Is this an official works, with like 210bhp and LSD, or the one before which im not sure what that was called - just the works engine package wasn't it? That was like 197bhp?

Was about to ask the same. Looks like a dealer fit JCW kit from the pics. The wheels and brakes don't look like the MINI JCW items.

Yer i didn't think it was a factory JCW.

What i was talking about was the power upgrade they did in the factory aswell... pretty sure they took it up to 190 odd bhp for you before they released the actuall JCW.

Can't remember.

alien green rs133
prefer the pre-facelift but still looks a nice example, what do you think of the collinite, havent had chace to use mine yet been using the trusty turtle wax :D

Tangoed Works
collinites is the shizzle imo for low maintence. just use it and it last for a few months. can top it up now and again if you want.

awesome beadage as well
DSC00073.jpg