ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

raced a V6 last night....farnham

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexessex_7

ClioSport Club Member
  250 Cup & BG 182
So if there is anyone out there who knows the round about which is at the bottom of the A331 in Farnham, I was driving round it and spotted an Arctic V6 pull off the motor way and on to my rear bumper, so as you do through it into second and off we went, he generally couldnt pull out to get past me untill about 115 - 120mph, chased him down to the BP near farnham train station and pulled over and had a chat, all he could say is there isnt much in performance difference between the 2 cars. I was shocked as considering you pay 10k plus for a decent V6 and you can pick a decent 182 up for half the price, dont see the point really!

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
flamesuit.jpg

Attachments

• flamesuit.jpg
    flamesuit.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 78
  Phase 2 172 Sport
Sounds like a interesting little dual there !! Least he was a good lad to pull over and have a little chat !!

An orange one
Your shocked that a car that was £27k new is twice the price now than one that was £14k new... Hmmm

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
I was shocked as considering you pay 10k plus for a decent V6 and you can pick a decent 182 up for half the price, dont see the point really!

Theres quite a few points - I bet round the bends the RWD and balance would be faster and more fun!
ALso in 5 years time the 5k difference will be 8k difference as the 182 will depreciate alot more than the rarer V6

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
The V6 isn't all about speed! The looks and sound more than make up for it, and besides it's no slouch with a decent driver behind the wheel.

Oh and I wouldn't say how fast you were going on a public road TBH ;)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
The V6 isn't all about speed! The looks and sound more than make up for it, and besides it's no slouch with a decent driver behind the wheel.

LOL.. trying to find out who it might have been. Have posted a link to this thread on v6clio.net

Alex, did you get a reg number or the guys name at all? Please send me a PM, do not post it on here! Thanks... Just looking for a wind up.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.