ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio/CD problem.

Renault Clio initial
Yesterday I bought a Reno Clio 07 initiale 1.6

I took out what I thought was the radio/cd player, with the object of replacing it with a better radio/cd.

It appears that the unit I took out, is just a six cd player/auto changer, as instead of the standard ISO connectors on the back, I found a long narrow green connector with a row of wires along it, and a single wire connector on the opposite side of the unit.

Is the amp seperate? If so where is it?

I was hoping to replace this unit, and buy a adapter connector set, to still enable steering column use of controls, but I can't even seem to change the radio yet!

If anyone can advise, I would be most grateful.

I am a new member of 10 mins, so have not found out how to work the site yet, I will try and upload photo's later if they are required, if I can find out how to do it! If anyone replies and I don't respond it will not be because I am not grateful, but because I don't know how. If you include an email address it will perhaps be easyier for me (i'm getting too old for all this technology!)

Thank you.

Last edited:
  Renault Clio initial
It doesn't have a sat nav, but I will check under the seats for the amp, I thought it was somewhere behind the dash.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,
Mike.