ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Delete - Dash top tray

Clio RS Gordini
I want to delete the radio setup from my mk3 Cup. Ideally I’d like to remove the radio display from the top of the dash and replace it with a tray I have seen from the 2009 Evo review. I’ve looked for one but can find one at the usual places and Renault no longer supply them. I’d be grateful for any advise. Photo below.
0D0B3924-B5EB-4A2B-8931-751FC6E68E3C.jpeg

Clio RS Gordini
Thank you. Was hoping to get the original Renault parts from the photo. But that’s a good option if I don’t get anywhere. 👍

Clio MK3
I want to delete the radio setup from my mk3 Cup. Ideally I’d like to remove the radio display from the top of the dash and replace it with a tray I have seen from the 2009 Evo review. I’ve looked for one but can find one at the usual places and Renault no longer supply them. I’d be grateful for any advise. Photo below. View attachment 1595421
Do you know where I can find the top tray for where the radio display normally is? Been looking and can't find any