ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Display Bulbs

Peugeot 406
Hi there
is there a guide on how to get the bulbs out of the radio display on a 2002 clio, the display is very dim on one corner almost impossible to read.

I see some clios actually have a big lcd screen here with sat nav, is it easy to retrofit into a clio, is it even any good now that its nearly 10 years old updates for some older sat navs seem to have stopped a while back

Black Gold Trophy
Remove upper half of dash, remove clock, twist old bulbs 90 degrees and pull out, refitting is reverse of removal.

Yeah some cars had factory fitted sat nav, although it was horrendously expensive and apparently not very good.
Retrofitting would be rather expensive to say the least.

pay for membership and theres a epic guide in the members section, i used it and it was very helpfull :)
hope you are handy with the solder iron as mine where SMD rather than the twisty bulbs mentioned above

Peugeot 406
how much is membership, it would be good to read the guide.

the sat nav i just seen on a few initiale spec clios on auto trader, looked like a decent enough thing if its maps can be updated.

Peugeot 406
i had some practice in a breakers yard today i figured out how to get the dash top off, then did it on my own clio the two bulbs are now changed. I have pictures of how its done if you want

Clio Sport 172
hi,
just new to this forum. just bought a cliosport 172 and also facing the same problem. having never worked on this car before, those pictures would be perfect.
thanks