ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RAF Marham Track Weekend - Pictures

Bumder With A Buffer
Should do, recorded all but the last session, will do some more later.

Not bad for a phone duct taped onto the passenger headrest!

That was a good idea wasnt it ;)

Nice vids gregg.. you can really see me struggling with grip in number 4 :(

Bumder With A Buffer
Stroke of genius tbh rich :star:

Can see you squirming in the corner before the straight!

Bloody suspension :(

J was behind me at one point and he said My back end was jumping all over the place! Oh well I still enjoyed myself.. i was more than happy to let people past me so I could throw it into corners and get some lift off oversteer :)

Happy days... although that weekend is now costing me money! Coillies, inlets and a few other bits on the cards maybe

Just a few pics of the weekend, bits of everything really.

This guy was rapid

015.gif

My mate Dan's car

017.gif

040.gif

056.gif

060.gif

062.gif

072.gif

083.gif

the race was on!!!!! lol
089.gif

How it ended, hehe
090.gif

One of you boys
093.gif

Evo's cam belt went at the end of the day
097.gif

Dad driving my car, think a few of you lot caught him up hehe
119.gif

Olly
122.gif

167.gif

Pain in my arse all day
176.gif

Hope you like

Steve

cool but rather annoying!

Dan's saxo is rapid, had different head, pistons, stand alone ecu, strpped out, r888's and an LSD. Oh and he can drive a bit.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
LOL. I would be pissed if I paid to drive though cones!

But spose its fun all the same!

Bumder With A Buffer
LOL. I would be pissed if I paid to drive though cones!

But spose its fun all the same!

And perfect for beginners IMO. At least if you lose control the worst you'l do is take out a cone or maybe go onto the grass. Perfect for what I wanted to do.

^^^ agreed pal, my first trackday and loved it.

Don't see what the problem is really, nobody coming the other way, no kids running out, nobody parked around blind corners, just a track to rag your car around, oh and nothing to hit like barriers or buildings or tyres.

Definately doing it again in October

Bumder With A Buffer
^^^ agreed pal, my first trackday and loved it.

Don't see what the problem is really, nobody coming the other way, no kids running out, nobody parked around blind corners, just a track to rag your car around, oh and nothing to hit like barriers or buildings or tyres.

Definately doing it again in October

Im thinking of doing October too... mainly to build up my confidence a bit first rather than paying 170 odd quid to go out on Cadwell or Snetterton and be nervous as f**k and be all over the place.

Well thats it, Dan (the guy in the saxo) did a 'winter day' at cadwell in november, it cost him £150, I payed £120 for TWO days and nothing to hit. IMO thats a DEAL!! Hence the amount of people there over the weekend.