ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182, small plate -(NE) Weardale, flashed you.

Saw you coming into frosterley as i was coming out, possibly coming back from Hartside?
Looked really clean, as above had a small plate, gave you a quick flash :rasp:
Was in my black rep

Wayne.

E92 M3
Yes mate it was me I did wave when I seen you flash. I was coming back from Hartside. Me a the GF had went for a drive. I have seen your car parked up a few times in Wolsingham. Only knew it was a rep because I have built one my self and noticed the drum rear brakes. Looks smart!

Thought you would be coming back from there mate :p Yeah i normally just park oppisate my house! Yours looked really clean, i love Racing blue, epic colour! Got any pictures of your old rep? Thanks, still got a few jobs left to do on it ;)

E92 M3
Thanks mate, my car gets looked after. And yes I have one on my computer. Bet this sign familiar to you as well

IMG_0418.jpg

Thanks mate, my car gets looked after. And yes I have one on my computer. Bet this sign familiar to you as well

That looks really tidy! Cant wait to get my skirts and splitter on and my lights polished up, should look like that bar the angel eyes ;) Yes thats the top of crawleyside bank above stanhope :p