ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182's - FF with cup pack....going rate?

H22A7 Accord Type R
So, what would you expect to pay? And easy or hard to come by???

Robs planning some 2008 stuff here lol!!! I need a new hobby ;)

Still have a soft spot for the 172 Cup, but...... i dunno, some little barsteward on here has a car that keeps making me go all weak at the knees!!! ;) you know who you are boyo! ;)

H22A7 Accord Type R
cant see why this has been moved to the Media Section though??? Or have i been a tit and posted it in Here??? DOH!!! lol

**Can a Mod please stick this in Clio Discussion please - because im an arsehole ;)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
shut it poverty bean boy

Now try and play nice!!

normal_clio_rs_team_65-3.jpg

Isnt she cute ^^

H22A7 Accord Type R
he needs a proper car again, eh son?

just don't go hitting any bumps in the road again! ;)

Nah im thinking about downgrading from the Honda and going back to my roots that all ;) As for the bumps........shhhhhhhh its taken me years to get over that lol lol

H22A7 Accord Type R
LMAO!! Jesus ---- 2 Live!!! aint seen or spoke to you for more years than i care to remember!!! lol.......... even though i do see you on msn all the time ;)

H22A7 Accord Type R
Not in the position at the moment matey :) Unless u fancy an Accord Type R ? lol!

Pot noodle and Youtube time now Jon lol

williams and trophy
well he was holding me up lol.

driving styles changed a bit. i think iv chilled out a bit in me old age lol.

H22A7 Accord Type R
aye??? LOL! So is that the original car that i know of? or a newer trackday ****?