ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB Stripes A*NNU Blackpool Rd Preston

172 Cup
If it was any other morning apart from a sleepy and hungover Monday I would of flashed and waved but I couldnt bring myself to move my arm haha Im liking the small front plate, looks good :cool:

Maz

LY 200
Didn't realise you had your plate on hun, good going, I still need to get in touch, sorry I have been really busy.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
woo woo :D

i was 3 cars behind u near deepdale and i thought ive gotta catch up with him! so i did a bit of nifty lane changing and some how got infront of you! hehe, i did a detour so i could see if you had a cliosport sticker or not, i was on my way to uni in preston!

how dare you have gordini stripes on a cup :p hehe, u had xenons too didnt u?! nice seats! :) i was gonna flash but id have felt silly if you hadnt have been off here!

was nice to see u :)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Didn't realise you had your plate on hun, good going, I still need to get in touch, sorry I have been really busy.

i only put it on last week hun :) im not too keen tbh cos i ordered a 3/4 front but its even smaller than 3/4!

and im gutted the title says A*NNU, it should read A* NNII for Anni :(

172 Cup
yeah i saw you come flying up behind me so thought id let you catch up then you passed me when i got stuck haha
yeah got them in the rear 1/4 windows
ha ha the stripes are allowed cos they match the white turinis :)
yeah ive fitted HIDs, its amazing how much of a difference they make, i can now see in the dark :cool:
cheers i bought them off bigpeaches on here, momo recliners, much better than standard, i dont feel like im going to fall out of the window when cornering hard anymore :approve:

aye was good to see you too, i go down that road ever morning at the same time on my way to work so i'll look out for you next week :)

i was 3 cars behind u near deepdale and i thought ive gotta catch up with him! so i did a bit of nifty lane changing and some how got infront of you! hehe, i did a detour so i could see if you had a cliosport sticker or not, i was on my way to uni in preston!

how dare you have gordini stripes on a cup :p hehe, u had xenons too didnt u?! nice seats! :) i was gonna flash but id have felt silly if you hadnt have been off here!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
yeah i saw you come flying up behind me so thought id let you catch up then you passed me when i got stuck haha
yeah got them in the rear 1/4 windows
ha ha the stripes are allowed cos they match the white turinis :)
yeah ive fitted HIDs, its amazing how much of a difference they make, i can now see in the dark :cool:
cheers i bought them off bigpeaches on here, momo recliners, much better than standard, i dont feel like im going to fall out of the window when cornering hard anymore :approve:

aye was good to see you too, i go down that road ever morning at the same time on my way to work so i'll look out for you next week :)

cool, im on that road on mondays and thursdays cos i go to uni from blackburn, i turn down brook street to park but cos i didnt get near u til there abouts, i ended up driving past it lol. i'll look out for you, havent seen u before though! :(
from far away i thought u were another racing blue cos i saw the stripes! i was thinkin - nooooo not another racing blue with stripes hehe. i like the way your stripes end at the back! much nicer :)

172 Cup
ha ha does that make you a stalker!? :)
i havent seen you before either but saying that i dont really see much on monday mornings :dead:

haha funny you should say that, the first thing my dad said was he didnt like the way your stripes end on the boot :)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
ha ha does that make you a stalker!? :)
i havent seen you before either but saying that i dont really see much on monday mornings :dead:

haha funny you should say that, the first thing my dad said was he didnt like the way your stripes end on the boot :)

lol i didnt notice u had a passenger! at least mine are original ;) lol

i shall keep an eye out for you and il flash next time :)

Mk4 .:R32
parkin is a bloody nightmare. usually either park behind the greenbank building or near some student accomodation!! how about you??

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
lol i know. i park on brook street nr a church! quite far away but i couldnt get a parking permit cos i only live 11 miles away! gotta be 15 or more. its a proper rough area so im always worried about the 182!
for the 1st month i used 2 park on walker street which was about £4 a day but then some girls at uni told me 2 park there for free.

what course ru doin? im only ever in brook building so i dont know anywhere else to park!

business and marketing :dead: more boring than it sounds lol.

I'm meant to be in the brook building from 6-9pm but I have a tendancy to go to the gym or home instead lol. You doing midwifery (sp?)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
business and marketing :dead: more boring than it sounds lol.

I'm meant to be in the brook building from 6-9pm but I have a tendancy to go to the gym or home instead lol. You doing midwifery (sp?)

i tried a business degree last year but it was very boring! dont know how u do it! so where do u work then? i didnt realise u were at uni thought u just worked full time.
yeah im doing midwifery, its great but 4 years is a long time!!! we usually finish at 2ish but today we were in til 4 so it was the most boring-est day ever!

only been doing it since sept and I wanna quit already lol. I work at BAE. Want a diff job though, any places doing midwifery ;) lol I reckon I would be a good nurse, minus the shifts.

I have to work 730-1230 then uni 2-9pm, now that is a boring day, trade? lol

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
lol midwives are NOT nurses! we keep getting told this at uni and the lecturers HATE midwives being called nurses, midwives are autonomous :p

and, there may be a place if u fancy being in a class of 35 females hehe

lol midwives are NOT nurses! we keep getting told this at uni and the lecturers HATE midwives being called nurses, midwives are autonomous :p

haha sorry :dapprove: do you deliver babies and stuff, cos I've heard some nasty stuff about pregnancys that would scar me for life. haha.

Hmmm let me think, 35 females...yes please, where do I sign?

57 Ibiza Formula Sport

haha sorry :dapprove: do you deliver babies and stuff, cos I've heard some nasty stuff about pregnancys that would scar me for life. haha.

Hmmm let me think, 35 females...yes please, where do I sign?

haha!
yeah we deliver babies but its not all about that, thats just a tiny tiny tiny part of it! this yr for example im jus working on the community so for example tuesdays is 9-12 home visits of mothers that have just been discharged from hospital, so we check the wound (nice!!) take swabs etc, do a full baby check (which i love :D) and just generally give advice and make sure theyre ok. then in the afternoon its antenetal clinic where women come from 16 weeks up to giving birth and we just do routine checks like blood pressure, take blood, feel the baby and listen to the babies heart beat, dead nice :)

then fridays is home visits again and in the afternoon its booking clinic which is an 1 appointment for newly pregnant women where weve gotta interview them really about their family history to find out any problems they might have thro the pregnancy and try and prevent them!

its so good though because these women look at us as tho we are god, and its so nice knowing that the advice we give and how we tell them to live their lives through their pregnancy really influences them :)

and obviously, at the end uve got a baby. but im not on delivery suite til next year thankfully!!! ive got to deliver 40 babies in the next 3 years by myself in order to qualify... eeeek!!!

Maz

LY 200

i only put it on last week hun :) im not too keen tbh cos i ordered a 3/4 front but its even smaller than 3/4!

and im gutted the title says A*NNU, it should read A* NNII for Anni :(

Ah nice one hun, im sure it looks fab :approve: