ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB5 to a Cup.. Hi all :)

Just wanted to pop and and say a huuge hello to all you lovely Clio owners.

I have just parted company with my Scoob RB5 (but I am over it..honest!) and should be picking up the my year old Cup later on this week as soon as the insurance is through.

Really looking forward to it having gone from a 160 bhp tuned 106 GTI to the Scoob. I never felt the same way about the Scoob and sorely missed the little Pug as soon as I waved goodbye to it.
Doubtless Ill be posting loads of questions about things that have been asked before so I apologise in advance.

WRX Sti

The draw of the clio was to strong for me to!Went from WRX to Williams.Your fuel bill is about to be cut in half Bosscup!!

Id be amazed if some of you didnt think I was mad going from the Scoob to a Cup.

I hope I have done the right thing .... eek ! ;)

Street Triple R

im hopefully going from an evo to a 182, hopefully!:)

just saw your post on my thread, lol, i dont think you will be dissapointed with the cup, from what ive seen of frostys and adamfs cups they really are brilliant and great fun - just want one myself now!

320d M Sport

welcome!

Got any pics of the Scoob, im a big fan of the RB5. How did u find running costs etc?

Cheers

Quote: Originally posted by BossCup on 16 March 2004

Id be amazed if some of you didnt think I was mad going from the Scoob to a Cup.

I hope I have done the right thing .... eek ! ;)
I did it - unsure at first but so far so good!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

About time you posted on here Kev... ;)

Treat him gently people, hes one of my ex-Pug mates and a good bloke!

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 16 March 2004

About time you posted on here Kev... ;)

Treat him gently people, hes one of my ex-Pug mates and a good bloke!
Aaahh another one sees the light!!

Welcome Boss!!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 16 March 2004
About time you posted on here Kev... ;)Treat him gently people, hes one of my ex-Pug mates and a good bloke!

I dont think being your mate will help much. lol ;)

nah, Welcome to cliosport Bosscup

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 17 March 2004

I dont think being your mate will help much. lol ;)

nah, Welcome to cliosport Bosscup
Quick... give him a n00b poking! ;)