ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDH's R32

ST
Yeah i thought that was the case.. I look at .:32's at least once a wk, there aren't many good ones for sale by me at the moment that are worth a look unfortunately.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
There are that many for sale and there are so many options etc I'm really struggling to price mine. Seems they aren't shifting very easily at the moment either. Hopefully it picks up coming into summer, by which point I'd rather enjoy it in the sun than sell it, sods law ha.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
No genuine guy. Although I think he thinks he fooled me into not believing he is a dealer so I expect to see it up for sale again pretty soon.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully. Started the ball rolling with GTL and I'm going to Ford tomorrow for a nosey. I wan't the exact same spec as you, with the mountune also so I'll be asking them about that!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Apparantly it has been clocked. Previous owner says 6000 miles were wiped off after he traded it in at a garage. He also said the DSG was f*cked, which it was.

As it stood when I sold it it needed servicing, 2 tyres, brakes all round within the next few thousand miles, Recaro bolster repairing and 2 days before I sold it the airbag light came back on.

Typing LD56 WVJ on google will bring you to a thread on R32OC.com

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Clocked and dodgy DSG, explains the troubles you had.

Shame you didn't spot that eariler.

In my slight defence it was on a private plate when I bought it. And I genuinely haven't discovered that thread until the other day.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Great news and a quick turnaround,good luck in an ST.

ST with a mountune is a nice car imo.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
My bad. Didn't realise you had already sold it.
Thought you just listed it at 17:54 and then at 18:01 you said it was sold lol.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
My bad. Didn't realise you had already sold it.
Thought you just listed it at 17:54 and then at 18:01 you said it was sold lol.
Was confused as hell then ha.

Apart from the DSG I didn't spend a penny on it. Probably sold it for less than it was worth but I just wanted rid tbh. Looking at AT they aren't selling very well at all. Finding out what I have makes me glad I took what I did. I will 100% own one again someday. Just not a shed this time.

Apparantly it has been clocked. Previous owner says 6000 miles were wiped off after he traded it in at a garage. He also said the DSG was f*cked, which it was.

As it stood when I sold it it needed servicing, 2 tyres, brakes all round within the next few thousand miles, Recaro bolster repairing and 2 days before I sold it the airbag light came back on.

Typing LD56 WVJ on google will bring you to a thread on R32OC.com
It sounds like you were right to sell it. Shame you only found about it afterwards.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
It seems a lot of people on here are trading their cars in at the moment then warning people of issues with them after.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
How can I warn someone of an issue I'm not aware of. And when you go viewing a car if you can't find out it needs tyres/brakes/servicing then you're an idiot.

TTRS & V50
C63 to ST?

Lol.

He also said the DSG was f*cked, which it was.

It seems a lot of people on here are trading their cars in at the moment then warning people of issues with them after.

How can I warn someone of an issue I'm not aware of. And when you go viewing a car if you can't find out it needs tyres/brakes/servicing then you're an idiot.

In your own words you knew it had a f*cked DSG..

Entirely disagree - you do not have to know about cars to not be an idiot. Tyre's are pretty simple yes, but not everyone knows when discs and pads need to be changed and referring them to an idiot is pretty lame.

Good luck with your oval anyway, f*cking great cars !

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Lol.

In your own words you knew it had a f*cked DSG..

Entirely disagree - you do not have to know about cars to not be an idiot. Tyre's are pretty simple yes, but not everyone knows when discs and pads need to be changed and referring them to an idiot is pretty lame.

Good luck with your oval anyway, f*cking great cars !

I fixed the gearbox myself at a cost of £2370.

I was making the point that I've sold the car in good faith with no underlying issues. Anything that needs doing to the car is very easy to spot if you look for it, no more so than you should be on any car really.