ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'RDR' Night Out! Sat 21st Feb 2015.

Still a bit fragile over here.

I've remembered a few more bits that I found funny...
  • Sash & Ali spending 5 minutes sweet talking a bouncer into letting us in to a club without paying entry, walking up 3000 flights of stairs to the top floor, Dave took a 3 second look said "nope, not for us" and left
  • The bizarre amount of over-60s at trendy bars at 1am
  • JP's "type a text on a Nokia 3310 and show the other person the screen" conversation with a group of elderly ladies
  • Gus being borderline-transfixed on finding that random incapacities party-goer in The Mitre just for the amusement of watching them fall over again
  • Sash yelling instructions at someone making a mess of parallel parking
  • All of Gus' stag do stories! Getting a barge wedged across a canal for 3hrs & blocking a random long distance canoe race

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Also Dave getting you into the slug and lettuce using his get in Anywhere card!!

I has just awoken from a little nap.... Evidenced above, could have done with bugsy for warmth last night though!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I've also just remembered Gus knowing where I grew up because he once had a girlfriend from the neighbouring village! He said I must be posh! Haha!