ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR's CS Camping Trip 5th July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Alex was entertaining for a while lol especially his epic rugby skills. I'm sure he has a vagina.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I feel bad that I didn't even know about it Dave. Sorry mate. I probably skipped past this.

I thought you guys were talking about CSS. :(

Many.
Alex was entertaining for a while lol especially his epic rugby skills. I'm sure he has a vagina.

I didn't know about the rugby, bar the photo. I'm guessing I was f**king terrible, consdiering I'm pretty s**t when sober.

I might as well have a vagina with how epic I failed.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't know about the rugby, bar the photo. I'm guessing I was f**king terrible, consdiering I'm pretty s**t when sober.

I might as well have a vagina with how epic I failed.

After a while you started responding when I called you by your Native American name, Kicks Like Girl

Many.
LOL.

I don't know about any of this, like theres not even a slight memory. I normally have a slight memory of when I've been drunk, but theres nothing. I don't think I ate anything, hence why I was so fucked to start with.

Mini Cooper S sport
Flol!

The 5 in a row is a cracking picture. I miss Ali! :(

Aww miss you too! You HAVE to come to the next one, everyone is so awesome.

AlexW did us all a favour and got so spectacularly pissed, no-one noticed how drunk the rest of us were. He was off his face before it even got dark!

Sash made yummy hot chocolate at some ungodly hour too.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
You can't handle your booze! You were still pissed about 6hrs after your last alcoholic beverage.

Many.
Wtf lol.

Im not doing this anymore.

Edit: I don't remember eating, and I've never got drunk without eating before, so probably why it had such a huge effect on me.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Wtf lol.

Im not doing this anymore.

Edit: I don't remember eating, and I've never got drunk without eating before, so probably why it had such a huge effect on me.

You were near enough forcefed water at one point, and looked like you might die by drinking it

Also you seemed to be magnetically attracted to my camp chair. Must be the smell of pies.
rafmatt1984 - I seem to recall you climbing a mound covered in stinging nettles to find firewood, found some massive lumps of wood and cut them with a penknife.

We still had 2 big bags of firewood, which was the odd part tbf.

Inferno 225 cup
FLOL!!

I can see his post now....

''Tidl; Being fingered on the annual CS camping trip''

Haha, it was weird because RAFmat kept telling him to neck a drink then shouting "do 2 fingers"

I didn't understand that phrase at the time and Rich gave me an odd luck when I smiled...

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Nope, When rafmatt was trying to teabag him and rip his top off Alex said "no, don't I have a small penis"

TBH I was rather relaxed until Alex got on my nerves, It takes a lot to piss me off too.

last thing we would've needed was a bull in the camp ;)

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Had to get my Bear Grylls on and chop some wood with a survival knife.
Yeah I was hoping he would have passed out then we could have robbo copped him!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ripping off peoples clothes and trying to dangle testicles in their faces??

Yeah sounds hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.