ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rds for £1.49

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys

Just a quick heads up that Wilkinsons are currently selling rapid dirt shifter, and infact the rest of their car plan stuff at £1.49 each, I went and picked up four bottles yesterday.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'll pop in and have a gander! Cheers mate.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Is this stuff good? What does it compare to that might be better known (AG etc.)?

I think its comparable with AF citrus power, just it is a bit weaker. I'm sure I saw @JD saying a while back that RDS straight has similar cleaning power to AF citrus power diluted with 50% water.

I think its comparable with AF citrus power, just it is a bit weaker. I'm sure I saw @JD saying a while back that RDS straight has similar cleaning power to AF citrus power diluted with 50% water.
Thanks - I'll check my local tomorrow. :)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
If you can get it cheap, rapid dirt shifter is a great product. Don't quite rate it as good as AF citrus power, but more effective than valet pro citrus pre wash. On some sealants I did find it mess about with water behaviour but typically it's wax safe.

A friend loves the snow foam and has bought 5l bulk bottle recently.

The demon shine spray on shine is pretty good as a drying aid to help with water spotting. But it can take over the water behaviour of your existing wax or sealant. A great clay lube as well

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Oops [emoji23]

6a9ynuta.jpg

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Active Super Cleaner is really good too I find, cleans black trims very well and leaves them quite black once clean, and works pretty well on stains and the interior. Smells lovely too!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Active super cleaner just an APC i'm guessing?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Went into my local morrisons and not a single bottle of anything carplan, and they used to stock it. No wilkinsons locally.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Looking in some stores it looks like Wilkos have switched to an own brand range of car cleaning. Therefore, these will be clearance on only the stores that have them left.

I also couldn't see this ranged anymore in my normal Asda...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'll be going at some point, but it closes before I get home from work except on Thursday, and I'm supposed to have after work drinks. First world problems.

BG Clio 182
Just been into wilkos, get the manager at the till. Only worth a pound them aren't they with a wink? I guess mate yeah? Ended up with 2 bottles of RDS and 2 of their wheel cleaner (All 1 litre size) for £4 haha well chuffed!