ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Re-cat???

E36 M3. 182
Hi all, im looking to replace my decat and butchered oe exhaust (centre box removed) with a cat and cat back stainless system. Where would be the best place to get a cat (assuming a new renault one will cost a fortune, so probably a used one) and which exhaust would people recommend (yozza, rs192, btb, supersprint???). I had a piper exhaust with a custom rear box (looked oe) on my st170, which sounded stock until about 3k upwards, thats kinda what im looking for, nothing too loud as I do a fair few long motorway journeys......
Cheers,
Steve.

E36 M3. 182
Aye, was thinking used cat & RS192. BTB looks v.nice but is very pricey, cant seem to find a website that sells a yozza, though ive heard that theyre a bit loud???? unless they do a quiet one for a 182??

The RS192 is a good balance really between sporty and subtle. This is the link to the Yozza http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?557849-Yozzasport-Exhaust-Prices-for-2011 from my experience they are very high quality systems that are lightweight and with a cat they are not too loud but still a fair bit louder than the RS192. BTB are a really good bit of kit and I have got one on its way for my car but they are only just a little bit quieter than the Yozza. Hope that makes sense :)