ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Really quiet exhausts for 172

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Looking to get a new one for mine as I want to have a tip with a 182 exhaust surrond cut in....

Thing is I want a really quiet replacement almost not a massive amount louder than the standard and was wondering what people have.

Has anyone been to powerflow and got a custom one knocked up etc. I do alot of motorway miles and like it to be able to relax and hear myself think.

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Powerflow are too loud imo, they could fit you an extra silencer though but even then I find their exhausts bloody loud.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Can you get to prospeed?

I personally wouldn't go anywhere else. I've had Longlife/poweflow etc and they are all complete shite.

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Hmm, had a look on there site, might be a good place to get a decat made. Thanks Daniel.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Can you get to prospeed?

I personally wouldn't go anywhere else. I've had Longlife/poweflow etc and they are all complete s**te.

Cheers, I will take a look at them.

As for some of the other replies, I am not sure if the ktec recessed or yozza stealth is what I am looking for.... I want an exhaust tip cut out of my bumper with a 182 exhaust surround.

Its merley for looks as I am happy with the exhaust as it is but since mine is coming to the end of its useful life (read fucked) this is what I want to go with.

Suzuki SV650
I will need an aftermarket cat-back system soon as mine fell apart last winter and got bodged together, it is my THIRD exhaust since i bought the car about 4/5 years ago. I want a system that is hidden and no more louder than standard. I think prospeed have one of the best reputations on here.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Have you been drinking?

At Mid-day! :eek: err no!

I've been told it's not much louder than standard, unless giving it the beans!

I've only heard it idle & taking off (also had a decat) and I like it.
I'm not after anything intrusive myself :)