ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear 182 Bumper Repair/Replacement

107 Track Car & C4
About a year ago, maybe 18 months, somebody reversed into my car when parking. I never saw them and they didn't leave a note either. They left a crack mark in the paint which over time has gone from being about 2 inches long to what you see in the photo below. I have decided I'm going to keep the car for a few years more now, so want to get it sorted as apart from this the car is pretty mint.

How much roughly would it cost to get the rear bumper resprayed in Titanium Silver or would it be cheaper to get a new on from Renault, if you still can?

182BumperDamage.gif

The crack pretty much goes up to the number plate light now. I don't think the bumper is cracked, just the paint, could be wrong though.​

Liam

Last edited:
Looks like it's just the paint that's cracked from what I can tell in the pic. Easy enough for a bodyshop to sort, a new bumper is not necessary and will come unpainted from Renault anyway.

Expect £200 for a decent job, could be a little more could be a little less, find somewhere that you know does decent work rather than go off price though.

107 Track Car & C4
I don't really know of anyone in this area, so if anyone knows somewhere in Dorset that can do this then that would be good. I've had a quick look and there is a mobile company that can do it for around £120-150, he says he's got 18yrs experience too.