ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear 182 Cup Suspension from Stealers

RB FF 182
I'm replacing the rear shocks in my FF182 shortly, I was in recently getting a quote for each shock in the local dealers.

When I asked for the Cup suspension he looked and me and asked did I mean the "extreme" pack. As Cup pack ment nothing to him.

HAve any of the rest of you had this experiance?

Also does anyone know the part number to save any confusion?

its a 2004 182 + Cup Packs.

Cheers in advance.

Niall

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Cant tell you the part number unfortunately as im not at home until Friday. I got one from the dealers no problem. Was circa £55 inc vat.

Ktec also sell them

Clio 182FF
I can confirm that extreme pack is cup packs. I believe it was darker wheels, cup susspension and cup spoiler. I even got my original spec printed as the car came from the factory and cup packs were not mentioned - but extreme pack was.

RB FF 182
Epic! Cheers for the help folks!

K-tec work out a bite more exspensive what with postage to N.Ireland even with the CS Discount. Will try my local Stealers and if they can get them in soon i'll give K-Tec a shout.