ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear wiper arm

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
does anybody know what size the nut/bolt is on the rear wiper-arm?

currently toying with the idea to buy a 2007 onwards, skoda fabia vrs wiper-arm to fit as it looks smarter and the added bonus its an aero blade atachment.

not a keen person on de-wiper mods, just want to freshen up the back abit.

peoples opinions on this will be greatfull thanks.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
yeah the nut that holds to wiper arm on.

anyway, i have purchased a vrs wiper arm and i am going to trial fit it monday

Mental 172 Cup
13mm nut.. You may be in for a fight with the old wiper arm as they are sometimes a pig to get off. Good luck :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Alright, yeah old one came off with abit of persuation from a ball join splitter tool ;).

The skoda arm looks really good bar the end cam wich has a washer jet built in, something that i can live with. Allbe it thats its longer than the renault one.

Will get some pics up when iv got round to finishing thr rest of my car rebuild

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Will post pictures up tommorow for you lot. Might not be to everyones taste but its better at cleqning thr screen than the standard one by far

BG 182FF
Id like to see pics of this, how much where they? I'm really fed up with my rear wiper rattling. it annoys me every time I drive. I've contemplated removing it, but don't like the look of clios without the rear wiper, so im just putting up with it for now.

Does anyone else's rear wiper rattle? I'm wondering if its a fault with mine or a general thing, as a replacement genuine one might fix the problem

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0062VJX1I/?tag=cliospnet01-21

this is the blade and arm

requires a little moddification
1. needs 3-4mm off the bottom of the bolt cap as it pops off when wiper is in rotation
2. cap also needs cutting down as it has a hole originally for a built in sprayer.

performance wise, i clears the rear window superbly

cost slightly differs as when i bought it two weeks ago it was £6 , it is now around £7 BUT i think it will out perform the original.

looks of it is each to their own tbh, i can live with it but the little mods im doing will tone it down

pictures up soon when i can find them

for those who want to know, i took the old renault one off as it was rattle'n on my screen and was pritty much passed the life span

ryan

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
pictures as requested

6990906839_4777fd2052.jpg

6844785684_ab64044f27.jpg