ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaros Fitted (At last)

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
dont like it. its people li9ke u that give clios a bad name :mad:

only joking looks good mate now just strip the rear and get some harnesses in. oh AND TAKE IT ON TRACK

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
:approve: Nice to see you got Recaro's, was always the plan to get them in mine eventually but things have taken a different direction recently.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Man after my own heart lol. I remember when i was splitting the 182 a few years ago you were after some. Finishes the car imo :)

I don't know the things you kids do to your cars nowadays. I thought that would be covered in red anorak material to really finish it off.

Looking good Fletch, still the second best silver Clio on here.:butt:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great, nice to see you still love it after all that time :)

Yeah, TBH I loving it more then ever ATM, as i'm not driving it as much.

They look like funny BiMarco's to me

Mate the Bimarcos, Recaro SPG's are still on the cards ;)

dont like it. its people li9ke u that give clios a bad name :mad:

only joking looks good mate now just strip the rear and get some harnesses in. oh AND TAKE IT ON TRACK

I've already got some LUKE 4 point harnesses..And yes the car will be getting some track action in the near year!

I was expecting to see a couple of pole positions to be honest! Looks great though!

Yeah, i do change my mind quite often :eek: Although i will own a set of SPG's one day..lol

Yep! 100% the best.

Cheers fella :)

Bang tidy (The kids seem to say these days, no idea what it means)

When is the respray coming?

Thanks Dan.

The re-spray is still on the cards, god knows if i will ever get around to having it done though..lol

Man after my own heart lol. I remember when i was splitting the 182 a few years ago you were after some. Finishes the car imo :)

Yes Gaz. TBH I've wanted a set of Trendlines, ever since i sat in a trophy at a dealership years ago!

Look alot nicer and do hold a little better.

Yeah I'm more then happy with them

I don't know the things you kids do to your cars nowadays. I thought that would be covered in red anorak material to really finish it off.

Looking good Fletch, still the second best silver Clio on here.:butt:

Cheers Pete.

And thanks to everyone else for their kind/ positive comments :approve::approve:

Looks really good mate, I'd love a set myself but I can't justify the £££s it'd cost for a pair lol.

Fancy a swap for some lovely cloth Cup seats as I know you're a fan of the Cups? ;) Lol.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice Fletcher!

Nice to see someone who's not bored of their car after a few years :D