ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a decent iPhone case

My iPhone 3G is ballsed. Back's cracked to buggery, volume switch disappeared, dock connector splitting apart, screen cracked, dust under the screen, home button dying, glass around home button smashed.

So, "why the hell don't you just get a new one?" I hear you say. Well I would but my contract runs out in May (you think that sounds ages away, its been like this since august..) - So I'm just grinning and bearing it until I can upgrade to a 4.

This is where the case bit comes in - at the minute, to stop the phone spilling its guts over everywhere, I've got it crammed into a 1st gen iPod touch case. I know what you're thinking - this phone sounds seeexay.
Well it isn't, and the iPod touch case is now wearing away around the home button because I have to press it down like a motherf**ker to get it to work.

Yes, its several shades of annoying.

So, yeah - cases, I need one for the 3G that not only covers the back, but also the bottom/home button area. I've looked around, but the only ones I can find have nothing there - and I don't want to slice my fingers off every time I press the home button.

You wanted to know all that, and you will reward me with what I want.

thankington.

Ford Mundano
I'd recommend an otterbox. just got one for mine. bit of a pain if you ever want to take the phone out of the case but they're pretty bulletproof - and will hold the guts in in your case!

Kind of, I need the whole bottom portion covered though really. Best one I've seen so far though..

I'd recommend an otterbox. just got one for mine. bit of a pain if you ever want to take the phone out of the case but they're pretty bulletproof - and will hold the guts in in your case!

The only one on thier site that's suitable is this and it looks a bit 'special needs'.

yay!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Apple bumper. Just ram it in there; I use one for my iMac.

Seriously though, I just used an Apple iPod Sock with my old 3G & 3GS

How's an iPod sock going to stop it falling apart? That'll mean I'll have to take it out of said to sock to use it, therefore pointless.

Unless you mean a transparent rubber sock of course.