ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommend me a HU

1.6 Ford Focus
I wade a similar thread to this before but the features I am after in the HU I am looking for has changed slightly.

I am now after a simple, decent, head unit that has a CD player on it. However it needs to be good enough to power new speakers and a sub woofer and MUST be stalk compatible. I would like to keep the display but I am willing to compromise that and just get one that is stalk compatible.

It's a nightmare trying to find a unit that is stalk compatible seeing as a simple google search for "stalk compatible head units" doesn't work.

My budget is about £75, £100 max excluding the cost of the adapter lead.

Dodgy one
Alpine CDE9880r is what i'm hunting around the bay for ATM, They seem to go for around £90 and match the clios trim a treat, been the same colour and the illumination can be orange too :)

Had alpine in the past and TBH i dont hink i'l have anything else

2001 Clio Sport 172
If you have a clio get an alpine.

Theyre the best in terms of compatibility. Theyre good quality, and well priced, at least over here in Aus.

Bought and installed a CDE9880r today. No regrets :D