ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a HU

1.6 Ford Focus
I wade a similar thread to this before but the features I am after in the HU I am looking for has changed slightly.

I am now after a simple, decent, head unit that has a CD player on it. However it needs to be good enough to power new speakers and a sub woofer and MUST be stalk compatible. I would like to keep the display but I am willing to compromise that and just get one that is stalk compatible.

It's a nightmare trying to find a unit that is stalk compatible seeing as a simple google search for "stalk compatible head units" doesn't work.

My budget is about £75, £100 max excluding the cost of the adapter lead.

Dodgy one
Alpine CDE9880r is what i'm hunting around the bay for ATM, They seem to go for around £90 and match the clios trim a treat, been the same colour and the illumination can be orange too :)

Had alpine in the past and TBH i dont hink i'l have anything else

2001 Clio Sport 172
If you have a clio get an alpine.

Theyre the best in terms of compatibility. Theyre good quality, and well priced, at least over here in Aus.

Bought and installed a CDE9880r today. No regrets :D