ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a mobile please :)

W

Willy

Hiya.

I have an LG Viewty which is pretty much broke! I know nothing about phones, so if anyone could help me find one with the following that would be awesome;

Contract (18 months, 12 months pref) £25-30
Free Phone
Really good camera (As I dont take my digital camera out with me)
Good for applications (google maps, facebook etc)
Touchscreen would be nice.

So far i'm thinking of the LG Cookie. My mate showed me his at Alton Towers yesterday and i was impressed. Dont want an Iphone though. There so many awesome phones otu there at the moment, i want something that will last and no be totally out of date in a few months

Last edited by a moderator:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Don't buy a cookie mate!!!!!!!! They are pants. I had to tap the screen about 6 times to type one letter!

W

Willy

New iphone? I thought one just came out, the 3g one?

Had a quick look and for £35 i get 75 minutes and 125 texts and i have to pay £100 for the phone. What the.....

Camera isn't much cop, 3.2 megapixel and it isn't touchscreen, BUT! I've just got the Nokia E71 on an 18 month contract, unlimited texts and internet, 200 minutes and free 3-to-3 minutes for £20.

The internet on it handles Google/Facebook amazingly well for a phone.