ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reconditioning alloys in Kent

Clio Rsi
Hi, does any1 know of a decent place to get wheels reconditioned in Kent area? I dont really wan2 travel 2 far to have them done! There are only a few minor scuffs on the lip of the alloy, nothing too serious, but i want them sprayed matt black or powdercoated black!
If any1 has got any advice it would be much appreciated.
By the way i have asked at lepsons in gillingham and they want around £220 which is extortionate as they do not require as much work as the majority of the wheels that they get in there, yet want the same money!!
The wheels are 15" turbines. Thanks in advance!:)

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
Spit & polish in Tonbridge, but I think they charge about the same as Lepsons.

I must say though they do a great job.

Clio Rsi
i phoned spit and polish, they wanted 60 per wheel, plus v.a.t! lepsons wanted 240 plus v.a.t! :nono: no way!
They dont need reconditioning, just sandblasting and painting! I wish i could do it myself, dont suppose any of the members on here know of any1 that would be capable of doing it?

Clio Rsi
just phoned them, they want £35 each. has any1 had any experience with this company before? cos sounds 2 good 2 b true!

fabia vrs
just phoned them, they want £35 each. has any1 had any experience with this company before? cos sounds 2 good 2 b true!

Who ?? If its rim-tec they are very good for the money !! They do not do center capsa tho !! Ive had a set of wheels done there and so has my mate had a set of 18's done for his GTO ;)

Stagecoach Ticket
Player cars and Ab stlying (deal Kent)

Would proberly be quite cheap its abit of a one man band but ive found all his work to be good but he is one of my mates so i do not know what hes like to real customers.

fabia vrs
Player cars and Ab stlying (deal Kent)

Would proberly be quite cheap its abit of a one man band but ive found all his work to be good but he is one of my mates so i do not know what hes like to real customers.

Put his number/web site up please mate !! ;)

Clio Rsi
thanks for all the advice guys, but there is a place in newington (kent) that are gonna sand blast them and matt black powder coat them for a total of £90. Cant be bad!
Im gonna file down the few rough bits on the wheels myself as they are nothing serious.
will put pics up when they are done! should look wicked!