ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Dead Redemption 2

The game looks huge! I need to be unemployed to fully enjoy it lol. Not sure I actually have enough time in my life for It!

Reactions: DrR
  dan's cast offs.
Saw it on pre order, so that means will be rushed to get it finished and will come out with all sorts of bugs etc. As per usual.

Just noticed this thread is two years old in a couple of days.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Saw it on pre order, so that means will be rushed to get it finished and will come out with all sorts of bugs etc. As per usual.

Just noticed this thread is two years old in a couple of days.

I doubt it. It was originally scheduled for release in October 2017. They delayed it an entire year to perfect it.

RS Clio 182
Listening to first gameplay opinions,this looks like it will be the most detailed open world ever,theyve taken 7 years to make it after all. I doubt il ever do the story hehe.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
It’s the first game I’ve payed £50 for, so it better be good. Fully expect it to be though, all of the previews seem to have been very positive and not had a bad word to say.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Red Dead Redemption 2: Installation Requirements

Question: How much space will I need on my platform to install Red Dead Redemption 2?
Answer: The amount of space required to install Red Dead Redemption 2 depends on the platform you are using, and the method of installation​
Disc Installation:​
  • PS4 - 99 GB installation space
  • Xbox One - 107 GB installation space
Digital Installation:​
  • PS4 - 99 GB installation space with an additional 50GB for the installation process

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Yeah I've pre-ordered this at full price instead of like usual where i wait for the game to go on special offer

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Red Dead Redemption 2: Installation Requirements

Question: How much space will I need on my platform to install Red Dead Redemption 2?
Answer: The amount of space required to install Red Dead Redemption 2 depends on the platform you are using, and the method of installation​
Disc Installation:​
  • PS4 - 99 GB installation space
Digital Installation:​
  • PS4 - 99 GB installation space with an additional 50GB for the installation process
Jesus, glad I've got an external HDD ?

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Having too much fun on CoD at the moment, so taking the hard decision to ask for this for Christmas.

It'll be a game that will be playable for years to come though, much like GTA 5, so being 2 months late to the party won't be a bad thing.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone seen the footage that the horses now can actually take a dump in game? First it was shrivelled horse wang in the cold weather and now the bowel movements of the equine participants.

Either the devs at R* want to make it as realistic as possible. Or they are bored out of their heads with nothing to do!

Anyone seen the footage that the horses now can actually take a dump in game? First it was shrivelled horse wang in the cold weather and now the bowel movements of the equine participants.

Either the devs at R* want to make it as realistic as possible. Or they are bored out of their heads with nothing to do!

Can you have a pee in a bush and when your cold does your manhood shrink... or is it just the horses getting all the attention!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I think the one single thing that anyone would want to do in this game is to rob a train. Fighting through box-car sections with the occasional smoke blindness from the VAG diesel engine up front - to finally get to the lump-iron safe that's bolted to the floor. Of course, dynamite would then be necessary...

Suzuki Jimny
First game in years i’ve ordered!

May have also accidentally bought a new xbox one x to go with it!

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Played a couple hours of this at midnight, basically the prologue and start of game takes that long to get to a point that you can then go and do what you want, what I've seen so far is very impressive though and I can see why it's getting brilliant reviews from everywhere

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Being delivered by Royal mail today so I'll probably get to play it tomorrow after I've picked it up from the sorting office. Pissed off that it's coming with them as I thought it would be Amazon delivering it and they usually leave it with the neighbors.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I’ve got mine and it’s installing. I’m going out for the weekend at 1 o clock and that’s almost exactly when it will be installed.

Mine came through the letterbox no problem by the way.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I’m hoping to be able to play later on. Undoubtedly my wife & kids will get in the way of that plan though!

Just picked my copy up. Will get it installing later. Out for a meal tonight so the first play will need to wait. :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Getting this at lunch. Working at home this afternoon. Lol.

Working from home didn't pan out :(

Now I'll be home at 5pm, installed for 6:30pm and then I have a wedding do which I'm leaving for at 7pm.

Then a speed awareness course tomorrow morning. F*ck my gaming life.

SG9 Forester STi
The bugs in the original used to crack me up. Nothing like a horse floating in a canyon or arse end sticking out of a rock randomly.

Great game though and I want to give this one a go too. Sod paying £76 for it mind you! (saw it in the front window at Game today)