ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red shed's last polish of the year. Honest.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks stunning, as per, but you really need to sort that shitty tax disc holder out and the wonky tax disc.

That would drive me mental.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Still cant beleive those wheels look so good! No idea why but i still hate them on everything else other than this! lol. Great job!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Cheers everyone! Yes 15mm spacers all round on 40 profile proxies. I have no idea what the exhaust is but its ear bleeding at 70mph! Honest! :(

silicone scone lol i'd love to do yours as its my fave on here ;)

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
looks fab! loving the wheels/ bullet combo

fancy giving my exclusive a once over?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
The colour is amazing, honestly now is that added to by the photography or just the combination of products as the flake and depth of colour is simply amazing.

Your thoughts on using tripple via rotary would be appreciated, maybe PM me. I've not got the best out of it yet as I did with DA.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Awww cheers peoples! :)

as said before i'd love more cars to do!

yellow Dave, will pm :)

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
as said before i'd love more cars to do!

Mine could do with a going over!

Although when I did it in September it took me 8 hours, and a trip to Elite Car Care - o and thanks for the discount :D, bit of name dropping always helps!

I do wonder how you have so much time to make your cars look so amazing!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Cheers boys!

I used Autofinesse Avalanche, Iron Out, Oblitarate, Clay bar, Glide, Tripple, power seal, Temptation wax, Finale, Revive.

Quartz P.e.r.l on the tyres

Dodo Juice glass cleaner

Rupes rotary polisher with a yellow 3m pad

Think that was it!

Cheers very much :)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
ok, Im booked up this weekend 7 the following. Should be good to go. Tx me ennit ;)

what shoot?

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Will do bruv innit!
I think I am back 28th oct-4th nov
Gonna need a special bit on the forum just for you soon!

Someone is seeing about one in Plymouth for PFC, but then there is always me and my below average shooting ability with a camera!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
ah cool! Just let me know when then, my 30th on the 4th = Massive p1ss up lol so no working that weekend ;)

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
What you chatting about!! not a day over 21 :p

Will find out in a couple of days the final dates, then i will try and book in ha!

clio 182 black /gold
Do you actually work? Or is it just clean the Clio. Most females i know dont bother about their cars. Some dont bother what they hit lol.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I work 5 days a week & look forward to my weekends when i can get my car clean again :)

Got the week off and a bit bored today so decided to polish my car ( I am sorry to hijack your thread slightly but I was inspired by your car!)

Used the Auto Glym HD wax to achieve this finish, any opinions?

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg