ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio MTV Project

Clio Dynamique 1.2
Hey, looks lovely and clean and i like what you've done so far! Only thing i would say is that the rear is a tad low for my taste. Were you on All Corsa at one poont? I recognise the name.

I love it and them wheels really suit it, I'd quite like some. I reckon colour code the door handles and get an espace or Laguna splitter and it will finish it off nicely! I nearly bought an MTV edition but someone got to it an hour earlier, got a grande instead. I remember this when I first bought mine about a year ago. :)

Clio MTV
Thank you for your lovely feedback :) off course a little bit but do any of you go to the trafford car cruise/meet on a friday? ive seen a few clios and thought some of you might be on here? :)

Clio MTV
Hey everyone!! Not posted in ages! Clio is coming along nicely, just fixed the leak in the roof finally!! Got an Astra splitter on it and tinted windows, also tinted my fog lights :) im on my phone at the moment so can't actually upload pictures but ill get on the laptop soon :)
Danii

Clio MTV
Finally got the computer up and running :)
20131221_211250_LLS.jpg

20131110_230717_LLS.jpg

That's all for now.. it's been running really sluggish lately and is in need of some new rear shoes.. they sound like they've disintegrated.. :S

Volantech CC Panels
Confused as to why the back is so low and the front doesn't look lowered at all.. Apart from that looks decent, not feeling the LED thing in the grille though. Lower profile tires would help, they look so big haha

Clio MTV
I dont know why the fronts like that either, it doesn't have the led in the grill now. The tyres are low profile enough! Need to look a little closer at the pictures. Thanks anyway. :)

Clio MTV
Should I get coilovers or leave it with just lowering springs? Also getting a new exhaust soon.
The tappets are the most noisiest thing in the world! They're getting adjusted this week too so should sound sweet as :)

Clio MTV
Not posted on here for ages!! Well.. got rid of the clio, and got myself a Vw bora.. traitor I know I still have the Cades off the clio if anyone wants to buy them... .. traitor thread due? I think so