ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RENAULT CLIO SPORT 182 CUP PACKS + CAM £3700

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ClioSport 182 Cup

Renault Clio Sport 182 . Metallic Silver. Pristine condition inside and out. Power Steering. Steering Tilt Column. Trip Computer. Alarm. Climate Control. Traction Control. Cruise Control. Electronic Stability Program. Electric Windows. Electric Mirrors. Anthracite 16" Alloys with Low Profile Tyres. Cup Suspension. Xenon Lights. 3 x 3 Point Rear Seat Belts. Height Adjustable Drivers Seat. Partial Leather Seats. Remote Central Locking. Front Mintex Brake Discs and Brake Pads. CD/ DVD Player. 5 Speed Gear Box. Sportex Exhaust System Dual 3". Low Mileage. 55,115 miles and comes with 2 Keys. Comes with all cup packs and full service history.

clio.jpgclio2.jpgclio4.jpgclio32.jpgIMG_0227.jpgIMG_0509.jpgIMG_0510.jpgIMG_0692no.2.jpgIMG_06032.jpgIMG_06052.jpg

Really sad to be selling this car but need the money to put towards a deposit for a house. I have had the car almost 3 years and its never failed me once. Its a very good runner and very reliable.

Grab a bargain at £3700

Really need a quick sale with this car. My names Chris.

Call me on 07795595867

Thanks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-C...omobiles_UK&hash=item4cfedf67cb#ht_500wt_1287

Last edited: