ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault selling 2nd hand parts "as new"

Lionel Richie
Ordered 2 Trophy springs in for a customer (only been waiting 7days!)

these just turned up
IMG-20110926-00009.jpg

IMG-20110926-00011.jpg

not a huge issue, but when you order "new parts" you don't expect them to be chipped/marked/covered in s**t, these have obviously been on a car, maybe hard to see from the photos

Golf GTD Mk7
i've heard of them doing this. it's know that second hand wiring is used at a local one to me. Dodgy!

Lionel Richie
I use the main trade hub for the UK, and all special order items come from the same place, doesn't matter what dealer you use ;)

"we'll get you another pair, should be no more than 7 days" - world war 3

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
look like they've been kicked around a warehouse floor and rolled around the back of a delivery van. s**t service

Megane r26
Thats a joke! Wouldn't expect that sort of service of me local parts supplier! let a lone a renault dealer! No wonder there not doing to well at the moment.

Ph1 172 & Clio DCi
Yes but the dealer we use wouldn't of insulted my intelligence by sending them out and trying to get away with it anyway.

Thats very poor service.

Lionel Richie
This is true, but the parts pickers/delivery drivers don't have to have an A* grade in common sense to be employed, the order goes from the call centre to the warehouse, the counter boys have nothing to do with the phyical side of things, hence why the majority are about 20stone ;)