ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault World Series - Spa

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I arrived back yesterday from a 4 day trip to Belgium and France which included going to the RWS at Spa Francorchamps, I was just wondering if anyone else from Cliosport went too? I've taken a few photos of the new Clio Cup race cars but can't download them to my laptop as the power lead is snapped and the battery is dead :eek:

windle

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9 Gt, 182 Toy
hi mate just being cheeky but I have just seen you have been to the Renault world series in spa last year? Was it good? we were thinking of going this year for a stag do?

cheers

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
going to Spa in July (14th) for a track day.

Check out the guys email (lolicopter):

Reservation required via e-mail to:
Chantal BANTZ
Tel : 0032 (0) 87 29 37 10
Mobile : 0032 0477 13 30 96
Email : chantal.bantz@spa-francorchamps.be

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Cheers RyG ;)

An ideal weekend away for petrol heads, a free event. I'm not so sure it's stag weekend territory though. Spa town centre is a nice place but on the other end of the spectrum as in not a lads, drinking, bars, t1ts out etc kinda place. More like fine al fresco dining, cafes, thermal spa..... Yes bars but its all a bit more cultured.

I don't know what you have in mind but above is how i see Spa, it suited us as we went to RWS in the morning then headed back into Spa for afternoon drinks then a meal in the evening.

windle

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9 Gt, 182 Toy
Thanks for the update, we were thinking ongoing to bruge on the way for the drinking part, the spa but was just something different to do during the day. Is it just a free event to watch then?