ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport Newbie

Clio 182
Hi

I just picked up a Clio 182. This is my first Renaultsport (owned a Megane years ago). I came from an E46 BMW 325ci, which was nice enough, just a little bit dull. I'm not really into mods, if anything I prefer an OEM+ kind of look. The previous owner has fitted a Scorpion 192 exhaust, which is pretty nice.

Plans for it so far. Get rid of the cheap chinese ditchfinders on there. Replace all bushes and track rod ends, investigate skittish back end (might be due to cheap tyres). Emissions light is on, so I've got a Bosch Lambda sensor to fit this weekend (pre cat).

Heres a couple of piccies as I picked her up.

219354D2-40EC-4FDE-BDF0-ED0465D10FB2.jpg

16FDD0E5-DB01-4081-9448-4979CEB96F86.jpg

Clio 182
Welcome mate. The back end being skittish will probably be due to knackered shocks. It's quite a common problem.

Cheers for that. I've just had a look, and one of the shocks definitely looks like its bouncing up and down a bit much. Thats a job for the weekend then!