ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renclio in West Calder and blue 172 in Livingston

Octavia VRS
renclio (I think, yours an X plate?) spotted yesterday evening around 5.25 turning right beside the Vauxhall garage in WC.

A Monaco blue 172 spotted in Murieston beside Livi South station at 5.30ish

Flame Red Delight
Yea it was me, you finally caught me red handed :D What you think then?
and by the way every time i post a spotted i never get a reply don't think many in this area are members on here.

Octavia VRS
I was caught at the traffic lights beside the Masons Arms pub, by the time I got up to Woods Garage, you had turned

Flame Red Delight
Yes just am split between what to do next what do you think i should do next, colour code it and do it all myself or should i get some 172 seats and 172 headlights and go for that look?

Octavia VRS
colour coding would be a nice touch but don't think it's a big issue because your car is black anyway and the moulding blends in. 172 lights look better so would be a nice mod imo. Wouldn't bother with the seats imo, just keep the car in good condition and save for a 172

Flame Red Delight
Well there is a set of 172 headlights on the bay the now i might invest in. I might buy some phase 2 bump strips from the scrappy nearby and then experiment on them and if i like them they will fit on my car ae?

Flame Red Delight
Am still trying to get my hands on some stickers for my car but yozzasport says he has sent them and still not received them and nobody seems willing to send me any.